Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Love Dresses

I actually kind of really like this coat, even though it's not my typical style:
Yves Saint Laurent from Neiman Marcus

I also love this Lela Rose dress, from Neiman Marcus:

The thing I like about this dress is the texture; it's like a life-size mosaic!
Emilio Pucci from Neiman Marcus

It's sort of a lifelong dream to own something by Missoni, or make something like it. All of their clothes seems uber unic, and really comfy as well. Here's a new one from Neiman Marcus:

Here are a couple more that I also like:

This suit reminds me of the "Audrey Hepburn" dress that Angela designed on Project Runway. I like the bit of puff at the sleeves and bottom hem. Dolce & Gabbana, from Neiman Marcus.

I like the idea, if not the execution, of this jacket by 6 Degrees, at Macy's:

And this dress is heavenly. I saw it on someone at the mall the other day, and it was just perfect. Quite wearable in the summertime during the day, but you'd definitely be able to dress it up at night. MARC by Marc Jacobs, at Nordstrom:

That's all for today! Which is your favorite?

No comments: