Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Beginning of Unloading my Inbox

Here's a fun one from Single Dress. It just looks so fresh and airy. I could totally see myself wearing this along the beach or something. I like the border print at an angle at the bottom hem.

















A jumper from Gibson. I like the body, not so much the print.

















I really like this top. It's simple and casual, but very figure flattering, from Parfait.

















This sweater dress from Laundry by Shelli Segal is just great. I can see wearing this a million ways. I'm going to think hard about this one. How does one replicate this style, anyway?

















Perhaps St. John will have a comeback...they were looking so stuffy for a while there...still very corporate-looking.

















[via Nordstrom]

No comments: