Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chicagoist

Lately I've become addicted to the Chicagoist, which now feeds directly into my Google Reader (hooray!). Anyway they post interesting pictures of Chicago every once in a while, and I liked these two.

Also somewhat related to the Chicagoist (since occasionally they also do restaurant reviews) my real, live obsession is currently Yelp, which is basically home to reviews of ALL kind. Seriously, I find myself needing to consult Yelp before I go anywhere, from restaurants to the Garfield Park Conservatory (more on that later). It even helped Phil and I identify a restaurant on my street exactly one block from my apartment I never knew existed!!! Crazy!!! Anyway, they have it in more cities besides Chicago, so if you live in one of their areas, you should definitely check it out. If you're anything like me, you'll register within moments of entering the site.

No comments: