Thursday, March 20, 2008

Frank Lloyd Wright, Valentines, and Sprout Home

A bit of a random mix this time, but I have some extra things I've accumulated over finals week that I haven't gotten a chance to post until now. First, really enjoy this house by Frank Lloyd Wright. I've decided I'm not the biggest fan of his architecture in general, and I find some of his furniture pieces really boring, but I really like this one. Reminds me of the Robie House, which is located right next to the GSB. Yay for culture just next door! Hahaha. Also, thought these valentines were pretty darn cute. I'll have to use the idea next year, or incorporate it into some other party/celebration. Reminds me of something Pam and Jim would do. Lately, I've been obsessed with The Office. In fact I've downloaded and watched the first three and a half seasons (still have a few more to go on the fourth before I'm up to date) in the past few weeks, and, man, is it good. It's actually really nice that I'm getting into it now, after Jim and Pam have gotten together. I don't think I would have been able to wait in real time. They're still uber cute though :) And finally, I really like this flower pot from Sprout Home, which apparently is located here in Chicago but as it's way uber expensive and I don't have a car, I don't thin I'll be visiting it anytime soon. I still do want to start a little herb garden in the kitchen, but I haven't quite gotten around to it yet. I really should look into that. Especially if Colleen isn't going to be here in June. Hmmmm. Also need to find a source of income during school year, that would be ideal.







No comments: