Thursday, March 20, 2008

Interiors

My newest website addiction is design*sponge, and my favorite part is the sneak peeks section, where they invade sylists' or designers' homes and post their pictures and inspirations for the rooms. This first one is apparently of some office...um, I want to work there! I love the gray striped walls, the metal flowers on the wall, and the zebra rug! Actually lately I've been all about animal prints (I know, shocking). The second and third pictures are of kitchen tables. I love the contrast of the wood table and the metal chairs, especially in the third picture because, man, those look comfy!! And the last couple pics are a vision of my future living room. Hahaha, I really like the couch, the long bench-style coffee table, the two opposing Dutch chairs, the antiquey mirror, and the wall of books. Sounds like my kind of place!














No comments: