Friday, August 15, 2008

YELLOW!

Well, as those of you who know me well know, I'm pretty much obsessed with yellow (like my car, my laptop, my KitchenAid stand mixer...)--so I was really quite delighted when I came across so many yellow interiors--especially in the kitchen! I am absolutely adamant about having a blue kitchen with yellow and green accents; I think that would be so pretty!! Christine and I ARE going to paint the living room a lightish blue, so that will be really exciting, and I'll be sure to post those pics when we're done (prob sometime in the middle of September, since that's when I'm moving back to Chicago). Anyway, yellow!

This first one is actually Clinton Kelly's apartment, and I really like it because it's not so loud, and has an understated elegance about it without being stuffy.


This next one I am so in love with and I would definitely think about implementing in my own home, whenever I own one...the blacksplash is to die for.


Next I wouldn't actually put in my home because I wouldn't have the guts, and probably whoever I was living with wouldn't be able to stand it, but I think the idea of diagonal paint across the wall is interesting.


And finally, an awesome spread from Zara Home--hello corporate! :)

No comments: