Monday, June 30, 2008

Millenium Park/A Good Weekend

Well I had a good weekend back in Chicago. Went to the Taste with friends, and made it our mission to find the best Chicago style pizza. The unanimous verdict was Bacino's of Lincoln Park!!! Of course Aurelio's wasn't there, but that's thin crust and not stuffed :) Also went to see Get Smart, which was really really cute. Actually, I kind of want to see it again. And then other little things, and a long run--though to be honest it wasn't enough time at home. I really would like a good week to go exploring and not work and not do grading hahaha! Ah well, I'll have to wait until September to do that. Anyway, back in Michigan now, obviously, since I already posted about our dinner last night. But I wanted to share these cute photos of Millenium Park, which was PACKED over the weekend!!!

No comments: