Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh, and

I am LOVING these plates (uhhh diy project? yes please!). So cute and simple and fun! More and more I'm realizing my favorite designs are very simple, with clean, natural lines, yay finding my style!












































Also here's a fun living room setup (or I guess I should say family room...and by the way, what's the point in having a formal living room? They seem entirely superfluous to me). But anyway, I really like the way the mirror and photos are hung up on the wall. Simple and gives a nice sense of balance (woah? what's that movie? GAHHH going to drive me crazy...EDIT: it's from father of the bride, when brian's dad is talking about one of their sculptures. and there was a link to get there--i must have been channeling steve martin's "superfluous" from his hot dog freak out! oh how i love father of the bride...). And finally, Zooey Deschanel. I've never heard of the girl before but apparently she's in The Happening with Mark Wahlberg, which comes out soon I guess. The only thing I know is that she is beautiful and I adore her dress--and I NEVER like tiered skirts! Way to go, Zooey, I look forward to seeing you on Instyle's Look of the Day in the future! (I also just watched an interview with her on David Letterman last night, and I'm beyond thrilled with how awkward/dry/hilarious she is...she may just be my new best friend). EDIT: ha! Did I call it or what?

No comments: