Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Urban Outfitters

I'm usually much more of an Anthropologie kind of girl, but recently I've been all about Urban Outfitters. Perhaps it's because it's at a much lower price point than Anthro (and hence, much friendlier on my student-income wallet!), or because of the apparent trend away from so many graphic tees (they've never really been my style--except for my frango for fun shirt, some tees I inherited from my parents, and shirts from college of course). But regardless, here are some hot looks I'm enjoying right now! I started with these shoes...flat, metallic, a bit gladiator-like without being too masculine and bulky...I am in love!











Then I moved on to shirts, and found these great ones! So weird that I'm really not a fan of bubble dresses, but I think it's kind of fun here with the shirt! And I love lace. Probably a bit risque for anything more than a layering shirt for me, but for that purpose I really like it! And finally, I really like the print of the third one!!






























































And then dresses...I love these first two--the red one is so cute with the cutouts and I really like the plainness of the rest of it, kind of has a vintage feel to it. A really fun weekend dress. And the blue house dress I am in love with. Sometimes I think I have mini identity crises with my clothes and I really do want to look like a 1950s housewife--I love the red piping and the tie sash! And finally this cute tie back dress, such a fun print and I love the back!

No comments: