Thursday, May 08, 2008

Chicago List

Well, I've done a lot of fun things in Chicago, but after talking to my grandparents yesterday, I realized that it's really important I take advantage of all the city (and university) has to offer me while I'm here. so...here are some things still on my list, so I don't forget!!

1. museum of science and industry, especially for the chihuli glass and smart home exhibits.
2. lincoln park zoo and lincoln park conservatory--knocking these out with katie on saturday!!
3. eat at park 52--tonight with katie!!

4. go inside all the chicago frank lloyd wright houses (from spectacular chicago book)
5. shedd aquarium
6. field museum
7. cubs game
8. white sox game
9. chicago marathon
10. taste of chicago--june 27 to july 6
11. museum of contemporary art
12. smart museum of art--free! on campus
13. museum of contemporary photography--free!
14. eat at frango cafe
15. notebaert nature museum
16. all my yelp bookmark restaurants
17. sculpture chicago
18. determine best chicago pizza: giordano's, lou malnati's, gino's east, edwardo's...
19. visit north park village nature center
20. participate in bike the drive
21. attend chicago summer dance festival, which runs every weekend through august 24
22. see jersey boys
23. see shout

No comments: