Monday, May 26, 2008

Holiday Weekend

Well, I have a TON to post about over the next couple of days, but I don't feel quite up to it right now. I had an enjoyable long weekend--perhaps too enjoyable, actually, as i was hoping to get back to work today, which never really happened. I've been reading Crime and Punishment over the past few days, which is engrossing but unsettling. I feel past emotions of embarrassment and humiliation well up in me as I read the passages of Raskolnikov's agony over what he's done wrong, which makes it a difficult book to read for long periods at a time. But it's quite an interesting premise, and overall I'm enjoying the book. Whenever I finish it I'll probably post again, though who knows when that'll be because I have a very busy few weeks ahead of me! Looking forward to Drew's visit, and the end of this quarter! Until later, be blessed!

No comments: